Hillview International School is a Cambridge accredited school with an established Nursery, Primary and a modern, innovative and growing High School. The school provides exciting opportunities for students to achieve academic excellence, independence, leadership, and social responsibility through providing a well rounded and holistic education.
We are looking to appoint inspiring teachers in the positions indicated below. Successful candidates will be able to provide high quality teaching that facilitates and encourages a learning experience that gives students the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Knowledge of the British National Curriculum for Key Stages 3 and 4 is essential and the Cambridge Curriculum (Key Stages 3-5) would be an advantage. Knowledge and understanding of Google Workspace and Google classroom (or the ability to gain this) is essential.
All the posts require enthusiastic, conscientious and energetic individuals with strong track records.
Start date for all positions is September 2022.
We are looking to appoint the following teachers:
- Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO)
- Mathematics Teacher
- Science Teacher (Physics specialism)
- Art Teacher (part-time)
- Design & Technology Teacher (part-time)
- English Teacher (part-time)
- Sports Coach (part-time)
For the right candidate, some of the part-time roles could become full-time.
- B.Ed or degree and PGCE or equivalent
- Proven previous experience of teaching to IGCSE
- Experience of Post-16 teaching
- The ability to share outstanding practice and develop other colleagues
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Attractive salary and benefits are offered.
How to apply
Please send the following to Mr Charles Bretherton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A single page cover letter, briefly outlining your education philosophy and why you would be ideal for the position.
- CV (not more than 2 pages), including contact details of three referees, one of which should be your current employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted from the end of January with interviews held in February.
Hillview International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will require relevant police clearance certificates.