Join us for the Mini Adventure Course and Triathlon Family Fun Day on Saturday, 28 September!
Every year, Hillview International School hosts its annual Triathlon. This year, we’re launching the Mini Adventure Course for our youngest participants!
All members of the community are welcome to attend or take part.
Morning Registration: 7:15 – 7:40 AM
Pre-registration essential for Minis, Super Man & Woman, Midis, Juniors and Seniors
- Minis – Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 Mixed Boys and Girls Mini Obstacle Course (teams of 4).
- SUPER Man – Secondary & adults (To be run at the same time as the morning Mini’s races starting at 8:00am)
- SUPER Woman – Secondary & adults – Individual or Team
- Midi Girls – Year 3 & 4
- Midi Boys – Year 3 & 4
- Junior Girls – Year 5 & 6
- Junior Boys – Year 5 & 6
- Senior Girls – Year 7-8
- Senior Boys – Year 7-8
- Family Primary Race – Year 1-3
- Family Primary Race – Year 4-6
- Friends Secondary Race – Year 9-13
- Dress-up and prizes!
Information for participants:
- Last entries for team events up until Monday, 16 September 2019.
- Check in for Mini teams (Year R,1 and 2), Super Man and Super Woman takes place at 7:15 – 7:40 am.
- Minis will participate in their respective age groups, R, 1 and 2, mixed boys and girls.
- Check in for Midis, Juniors and Senior teams takes place between 7:15 – 7:40am.
- The A category is for more able swimmers and B category is for shorter distance swimmers – see registration form for distances.
- Registration to enter a Family Primary team and Friends Secondary race will take place between 7:15 – 7:40 and 11:00 – 11:45 am on the day of the event.
- Family Primary team races must have at least one primary aged member (Year 1 or older) and at least one family adult.
- Friends Secondary race is for Year 9-13 – it can be any combination of friends of mixed ages and abilities.
** please register on time, and will all team members present together **
- Events will start with the Minis (Years 2,1 and Reception, in this order) and Super Man and Super Woman races simultaneously at 8:00am.
- Mini teams will participate in the centre of the field following a designated obstacle course
- Teams will be set off at staggered intervals and timed.
- The team with the shortest time wins their year category.
- Super Man and Super Woman races will follow the 100m swim, 600m cycle and 500m run course.
- Super Man and Woman races can be individual or a team – these will be 1 category and compete against each other.
- Super Man and Woman races will run simultaneously to the Minis and start at 8:00am
- To ensure safety all cyclists should wear a helmet.
- Prize-giving for the Super Man and Woman, Minis will be held after their section. Prize-giving for the Midis, Juniors, Seniors, Family and Friends Secondary races will be held at the end of all events.