Human Resources Committee Member
High School Development Committee Member
Marketing Committee Member
First appointed to the Board in 2018
Qualifications and business
- BA Hons Philosophy, Politics & Economics, University of Oxford
- MPhil in Social & Political Science, University of Cambridge
- Masters in Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Work as a Public Health & Development Consultant
- Founding Chairperson & Board of Trustees, Road to Relief since 2008
- Board member of Islamic Health Association of Malawi since 2019
Links to the school
I am a parent with three children who have attended the school in the past ten years, from Reception to High School. I currently have one child in Nursery and one in Year 7.
Why I became a governor
Our family has been part of HIllview School for two generations. I love the community ethos and the close-knit feel of our school and want to help it continue growing and delivering academic excellence in a fun, safe and happy environment.